How fun is this? Christi over at FatBottomBags selected me for the Happy 101 Award!
*Wanna know how this all works?*
At the end of my happy post, I will choose bloggers that make me happy. If you are one of them, simply make a list of 10 things that make you happy. Then link back to my blog, to share even more happiness. Of course you don't have to participate if you choose not to.
Here are 10 things that make me happy.
1) The Hubby
2) My doggies
3) My friends
4) Redecorating on a regular basis.
I am a bit of a recluse. I don't go out much, so I need constant stimulation around the house. I need stuff to look at. After a few months, I get bored.
5) This room makes me very, very happy.
Tucked away in a little storage room at work are these...
Tons of blow molds. My boss has a thing for these colorful, kitschy creatures, and over the holiday, much to my delight, they seemed to multiply. Some are displayed around the dining room for our customers to enjoy, but many are in storage. It's the only room I know of that you can walk into and have a pilgrim, a vampire, two reindeer, and several jack-o-lanterns all staring back at you. It's like a weird plastic army.
6) Making stuff.
Of course making stuff makes me happy.
7) Taking walks
Walking makes me happy. I don't know how to drive. But if I did, I wonder just how much I would actually drive. I don't have to pay for gas, insurance, repairs. And running errands are much more of an adventure when I walk. Just two days ago, I got scolded for smoking, and some guy saw the high school jacket that I thrifted, unrolled his window and yelled "GO PANTHERS!" at me. Not to mention the fact that while I wait for my walk sign, I get to see all the weird things people do when they are alone in their cars.
8) Crappy T.V.
I really, really wish I could say that when I get home from work I turn on the news, or open a book. But...if I said that I would be lying. I watch complete crap on t.v.! I simply cannot turn away from it. Really, I tried not to be amused with The Jersey Shore, but I watch it whenever it's on. Sorry America, I realize now, that it's boneheads like me that keep these sleazy shows on the air. But really, nothing makes me happier than having a clean house, a vegan chicken philly in front of me, and catching the latest episode of Real Housewives. Any city...pick one, I've seen 'em all. That's depressing.
Blogging makes me so happy. Why? Cause I can say whatever I want. Even this.
And someone, somewhere will read it.
I can post pictures of whatever I want.
...and someone will look at them. I should start a nonsense blog. That could be fun.
10) And finally...My life
My life makes me happy. Sure there are little things I could change. But overall, I am really happy. The happiest I've ever been. AAAAWWWWWWW...can I go puke now? :)
Now here are just a few bloggers that make me happy...
* Vegkat from vegkat's yarns, and vegkat's confessions. Her embroidery, and cross stitch makes me laugh, her kids are ADORABLE, and I always look forward to her hysterical posts.
* Carrie from Carrie's Little World. I love peeking into the lives of other bloggers, and she allows me to do that in every one of her posts.
* Amber from Hoot-n-Annie. She has fantastic taste in clothes, decor, and...well...stuff. (In my opinion.)
* Novita from verypurpleperson. Her projects are inspiring, and I just love to see what life is like in other parts of the world.
* Shorty from Securityville. I LOVE the look of her blog! Those colors make me happy. :)
* Jodie from Ric-Rac. She has awesome tutorials, her plushies are the cutest, and did you see the dress she made out of selvedge edges?! Amazing!